Monday, May 5, 2008

Cinco De Mayo! Celebrating life! Day 16- Today's weight 251.5 (still down 15lbs)

Today was a good day at work. I didn't yield to temptation of eating the celebretory food at lunch. I went home and ate a 3 egg white omelette w/spinach for lunch with Melba toast. I was proud of me. I added the calories and there were only 244 calories. I'm learning how to make better choices with regular food. Hopefully this will continue giving me the results I'm seeing.

Meals today:

Releana HGH Sublingual drops
Breakfast: Coffee w/Splenda

Snack: None (too busy at work)

Lunch: 3 egg white omelettes w/ spinach, Real-Bacon bacon bits, 1 Tsp Parmesan Cheese.
Melba toast & Diet Coke.

Snack: None

Dinner: 1/2 Boneless chicken breast, 3/4 cup Asparagus & NO-calories, NO -sugar beverages.

Releana Sublingual drops.

Oh well, until tomorrow, Good Night!

No comments: