Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Day 17 & 18 Novelty wearing a little thin! -Today's weight 251.5lbs (down 15lbs)

The novelty is wearing a little thin over the past couple of days. I'm getting very bored! Struggling to drink all my water, and the HGH sublingual drops makes me gag! doing OK with the weight loss. I'm modifying my food in order to keep from getting frustrated. I have been very hungry the past 2 days, today especially! It was all I could do to make it to 9:00 a.m. before I ate my snack which was an apple. Then by 11:00 a.m. I was extremely hungry again. Lunch at 12 made me feel better and I had my snack shortly after. Then by 3:00 p.m. I hungry again, and still had 2 hours to go before quitting time. Didn't get home until 5:30 p.m. and I was famished! Grabbed a hard boiled egg out of the refrigerator (79) calories. That helped a lot, and I was able to make it 'til dinner. However, the fatigue came down on me, and I didn't feel like cooking. So, my husband and I stopped at a barbeque restaurant and he picked up a pulled pork sandwich, and I got the BBQ chicken sandwich with the sauce on the side. Took it home and pulled the meat off and put it over a bed of romaine lettuce with vinaigrette dressing. I'm OK now.

Meals for today:

Releana
Breakfast: Coffee with Splenda

Snack: Apple & water

Lunch: 2 Egg white omelette with spinach and bacon bits & 1Tbsp Parmesan Cheese.

Snack: Orange

Dinner: Above described chicken salad & water. Supplements!

Releana

No comments: