Saturday, May 10, 2008

Day 21 - "Is it a Habit Now?" Today's weight 250.5 (down 16lbs)

They say it takes 21 days to develop a habit. Well, I dunno...Is it a habit yet? Let's see. Woke up hunting for my water to drink, and wasn't hungry when I woke up. After about an hour, had a taste for an apple, a staple in this program. Still bored with the list of allowed foods though. So far it's mid-morning and I'm not obsessing about food. Maybe that's the intended goal of the boring food list. Maybe after being restricted, you start to look at food differently. Well, when I look at food, all I think about is what I can't have, what I can have, what I should have, and what I want! Ha! Moving on, moving on!

Almost out of my little bottle of Releana Sublingual HGH drops. This stuff tastes awful, and causes a gag reflex when I take it. Can't wait until it's gone! Looking into the Lipotropic BC injections. I believe more in that than I do the HGH. I just don't believe something that can make you gain weight, can also make you lose it. It has to be the calorie restriction in my case that is making me lose. If I weighed around 150lbs, and took the HGH injections without a calorie restriction I wonder if I would lose? I'm glad for anyone out there that believes it works for them, and are having success on it, but for me I'm not so sure. I'm thinking of it now as more of a supplement of sorts. Although, I can't think of anything that I'm lacking nutrionally that HGH would be replenishing. The real test will be when the bottle is empty, and I get to see if the continued calorie restriction will keep me losing the weight. If it doesn't, I will be the first to admit, that maybe I was wrong.

Meals planned for today:

Releana
Breakfast: Coffee w/ Splenda, 1 Rye Cracker w/sugar-free, fat-free strawberry spread.
Snack: Apple (ate that first)
Lunch: Pan seared shrimp over lettuce & tomatoes w/Parmesan cheese & vinaigrette dressing.
Snack: 1/2 Grapefruit w/ splenda
Dinner: 1 Talapia Fillet w/ broccoli

No comments: