Tuesday, April 29, 2008

A day full of surprises! Today's weight 255lbs. (down 10.5lbs)

Today was full of surprises. First day back to work, flowers left at my desk this morning, patient's who missed me and the most surprising of all was that lunch was catered today. It was grilled lean steak fajitas, green salad w/tomatoes, and a variety of dressings, as well as unsweetened tea. I measured out my steak strips, made a small salad with lettuce and tomato only, and uses 2 Tbsp of Vinaigrette dressing. It was good not having to come home for lunch today. While everyone else ate sugary chocolate cake with white icing, I had a valencia orange that was just as sweet, but more satisfying. I felt good!

Meals today:

Breakfast: Coffee w/1 Tsp milk & Splenda

Snack: 1 apple & melba toast

Lunch: Steak fajita strips, above mentioned salad w/vinaigrette dressing & unsweetened Tea. 1 Orange.

Snack: Nothing

Dinner: Microwaved boneless chicken breast w/ broccoli and a slice of tomato with water to drink.

Bedtime: Nothing

No comments: