Sunday, April 27, 2008

On The Move Again!

Day 8-The Scales are moving again! Today's weight - 255.0lbs. (down 11.5) pounds.

Well a move in the right direction this morning. Good to see, especially since this is the first day of the 2nd week on the VLCD. I have my first weigh-in at the doctors office on Monday. I have prepared a list of questions for her concerning the plan and hopefully she will be able to give me some answers. Also, answers to questions regarding the cardiac workup that peformed on my first visit. I need some results.

Truly, the water is the most important thing on this plan or in any plan for that matter. There is a difference when you do not get in at least 90% of your water in daily. It seems that anything less than 90% results in a gain or a stand still in your weight.

Meals for today:

Breakfast: Coffee w/Splenda & 1tbsp milk.

Snack: Apple & water

Lunch: 3 1/2 oz Whiting fillets seasoned and broiled, Cabbage slaw (made with allowed spices), Melba Toast.

Snack: 1/2 Grapefruit w/ Splenda

Dinner: 3 1/2oz Steak or boneless lean pork broiled, Asparagus & Romaine salad w/ Vinaigrette dressing, Grissini breadstick.


Bedtime: Coffee or Green Tea

Today is Sunday, so the lean steak will be good to have. Looking forward to week 2. The goal according to the Doc is 20lbs in a month. I'm halfway there alreaday!

No comments: