Wednesday, April 23, 2008

HUNGER!...Oh, the HUNGER!

Being away from the house IS going to be a problem for me next week. I need to start planning what I will be taking to lunch daily, and figure out a way to split my meals to carry me through the day. I thought focusing on working would help, but even after I had lunch today, I was still hungry an hour later.

I think I'm going to need some help!

I'm scheduled to weigh-in on Monday 4/28. I wonder if I can see the Nutritionist or something? Something else is gonna have to be done. If I can't take and appetite suppressant, I'm not sure what I will do. I pray that my cardiac evaluation turns out negative. I also hope that if I can't do an appetite suppressant, maybe my allowed foods can be changed or expanded.

Something has gotta give...a little!

I have committment, I understand that this is not something I can put down and pick up at will. I'm willing to stick it out as long as necessary if I could just control the hunger! I feel a little stupid after touting this plan to a friend, and talking about not being very hungry! Well, to correct my misinformation, you DO get hungry after being on the plan more than 3 days. An appetite suppressant, if you can take them, will be extremely helpful!

I'm still hangin' in!

No comments: